Sunday, November 12, 2006

Days

Friday's events by the boy, as told to Daddy:

Had a lie in. Mummy was sitting in the chair when I woke. I love it that there's always someone there when I wake up. But I was wet. After I let Mummy change my nappy I helped her change the sheets. I have to use a red alcowipe to make sure the matress is clean. This is very important. Then Mummy puts the undersheet on and I have to get back in the cot to help put the topsheet on. Mummy always says I'm very helpful but then she fiddles with the sheet after I've got out of the cot.

Went downstairs. Played with my toys for while. Helped Mummy with the washing up. Told her where to put things away and told her what to wash up. How did she manage without me?

Then the woman with the red car came. She put my car seat in the car. Auntie came but no pandas. Auntie said they were sleeping. We went on a drive. Saw lots of buses, went in a tunnel but saw no fire engines. We parked and I told Mummy we had to go and see lots of ambulances. Saw lots of ambulances and an ambulance car. Made sure I touched them. One was rather dirty, so Mummy cleaned my hand. Shame none had their flashy lights on. But waved to the ambulance men and women. They were eating. This is how ambulance people are. If they are not playing with children in the back they eat, drink or read the paper. I want to do this when I'm bigger.

Went in the hospital. Lots of toys there. Had a tea party with Mummy and Auntie under a table. Pity little panda was not here to have tea. Then went up and down the corridor in a yellow and red plastic car. Mummy chased me. Started to feel a bit tired but not going to tell Mummy that or she would make me go back in the cot for a sleep.

Went downstairs in the lift. I made sure I pressed the button to call for it. Went to see a woman with a white coat and blue hat. Offered her my wiggley line from under my vest. She gave me some white medicine while Mummy gave me a cuddle. Then I was woken up by Daddy being annoying and tickling my feet and stopping me putting my hands behind my head. But Postman Pat was there is his van. I vroom-vroomed him around the cot. Good to see Mummy and auntie were still there.

Then lots of people came round the cot and started talking to Mummy and Daddy. I got a bit bored and grabbed Daddy's hand so he would play with Pat. Then everyone looked pleased but Mummy and auntie had wet eyes. Everyone then left again. Shame, as I wanted to show them Pat and his black and white cat. Mummy and auntie went off to talk on the telephone. So Daddy and I found the yellow and red car to go up the corridor to look for Mummy, who was hiding. Then I waved auntie bye-bye. Did some more riding in the car until Mummy and Daddy said it was time to go. Went in a taxi home. Got rather cross when we didn't see ambulances before we left.

Got home and was only able to play a bit before I had to have a bath and go to bed. But as I'd had a snooze in the afternoon I played and read with the nurse for ages before I was ready for a nebuliser and sleep. What a fun day out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home